With May here, we are finally getting a taste of summer. In Portland, things are slowly warming up and we are finally enjoying some warm sunny days in between spring rain showers. I remember when I was a kid, my friends and I would start counting down till the end of the school year and begin to make plans for summer break. With just one more month of school left, it’s time to start thinking about thank you gifts for your favorite teacher. Showing your appreciation is important! And a small token will let your teacher know they’ve made a difference. Help your child show their appreciation with these personalized gift ideas! Bookplates are a great idea to add to any teacher’s library. Put them together with some new books or a gift card and you have a quick and easy personalized gift!
Looking for other teacher gift ideas?
Here are some of my favorites from our contributors:
More favorite DIY & handmade gift ideas from around the web…
1. Pencil Flower Vase by Perfect Cadence
2. Teacher Appreciation Cupcakes by Cookies and Cups
3. Personalized Teacher Bottlecap Keychain by Crafty Addiction
4. Elements of a Teacher Necklace by Crafty Addiction
5. Soda Can Flower Tutorial by My Naptime Crafts
6. Primary School Stationery by Cutie Pie Company
7. Fabric Covered Thumbtack Tutorial by Little Birdie Secrets