Hardcover, 192 pages • published 12/05 by Rodale Press, Inc.
JO GARTIN'S WEDDINGS: An Inspiring Guide for the Stylish Bride
FROM THE PUBLISHER
The secrets of Vogue's preferred wedding planner are now available to brides everywhere. Celebrities such as Brooke Shields, Courtney Cox-Arquette, Molly Shannon and Taye Diggs have turned to Love Luck and Angels, Jo Gartin's events planning company, for twists on traditional invitations, unique celebrations and weddings that are anything but stuffy. Now, this lifestyle planner to the stars has compiled the ultimate wedding guide, designed to help any bride make her fairytale come true.
Dozens of lush color photographs capture Gartin's signature style as she shows readers how to create beautiful bouquets, breathtaking tabletops and thoughtful take-home treats. In Jo Gartin's Weddings, readers will:
• Be invited into Jo's custom stationery portfolio as she presents an array of her most-requested invitations
• Accompany Jo as she joins with renowned designer, Monique Lhuillier to present sought-after styling tips
• Learn how to transform bargain wedding dresses into one-of-a-kind gowns that would stop Vera Wang in her tracks - for under $500!
• Discover fun ways to present and serve cocktails, hors d'oeurves, and sweet treats
• Be seduced by to-die-for ideas for cake decoration that won't break the bank. This must-have guide for every bride treats readers to a smorgasbord of personal touches and insider secrets for a tiny fraction of Gartin's regular fee.