Our classic wedding invitations are printed on thick, luxurious, softly textured paper. They are printed on a digital offset press, which provides rich, warm colors and clear, sharp images. The ink colors are made with combinations of the process colors of magenta, cyan, yellow and black, which is the way most printing is done. The ink lies flat on the surface; it does not have the pressed, or stamped, effect of letterpress. The invitation paper has a toothy, soft texture; it is not glossy or super-smooth. It is extra-thick 14pt weight, is archival quality and acid free (this means the paper will not yellow with age). The paper is 30% recycled and is made in the USA using wind power. Almost all of our products are made in our Portland plant; those not made by us are made in the USA by other US companies. Orders are produced in a LEED-silver-certified building in Portland, Oregon, and they are shipped in packaging that is nearly 100% plastic-free.
Q. What are the prices for invites and cards?
• Wedding invitations start at $45.00 for a box of 12 cards and envelopes.
• Save the date cards or postcards start at $31.20 for 12 cards.
• Response cards start at $31.80 for 12 cards.
• Enclosure cards start at $29.40 for 12 cards.
• Thank you cards and note cards start at $33.00 for a box of 12 cards and envelopes.
• Place cards start at $19.95 for a set of 24 cards.
Quantity discounts are available.